Follow Dashboard

Credits Section

Skin by: OhhAeen
Blog owner: Yayamongekss
Another credits.

they called me an angel..!!! awww...~~
Friday, 15 July 2011 | 03:11 | 0 comments
extremely missed at my collegues..!!!
anne,anyz,darryl,jacquline and ben....!!!
they are the best collegues i ever had..
working with them make me feel so proud n happy..!!
they are so happening,sporting,and sometimes..CRAZY..!!
hahaha..here we go..
i introduce u my best collegues
a.k.a my favourite staffs,,,,,

his name is ANYZ.. n i think still available
while nobody try to reach him..
so u guys i mean girls.. can apply to be his gf...!!

her name is JACQULINE..
oh.. not available anymore okay....
already bcome a wife for someone..!!!

this moment while we were discussed bout something...

also this one..!!! i have the chance to snap a picture..!!

this one..!!! ANNE..!! filipino woman..!!!
cannot speak in malay..!! hahaha...
she always blame me when i talk something in malay..
so i need to translate bck to english..!!

BEN... manager of the outlet..!! hahaha..
so serious in doing his work..!!


while he's trying my bag..!!! silly ben..!! hahaha

lynn got headache while we're doing the eyescreening
at PUAY CHAI school..pity her ryte..


so im really miss u guys..!!!!
hopefully i can hangout with all of u..!!!!
love forever..!!!!
never forget bout all ur crazy things...
hahahahahaaha